Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shelter letters...three to share.



I received thank you letters from three shelters the past two weeks and want to share them with you since it is OUR mail. Click on the letter to enlarge.

The first is from the Rescue Mission in Wyoming who received the 35th dozen.

The second letter arrived from the Kodiak Women's Shelter and Crisis Center in Alaska which received the 36th dozen Comfort Dolls.

The third letter is from the recipients of the 34th dozen, The Avalon Center in Tennessee.
I hope you enjoy reading the letters and knowing how much your dolls mean to the women of these shelters. They were given out at Christmas time, and what a great time to receive a little unexpected love. Thanks again everyone. You are much appreciated.

3 comments:

Brenda Salzano said...

I hope you continue to post the letters , I read every one. I will continue to make dolls, and it is as much a inspiration to me as to those who get them I think.

Thank you!

Judith said...

The letters are lovely. I have printed off the one which received my dolls at Christmas time. I had a lovely warm glow.
Judith

deb said...

I too, love to read these letters. I will be making more to send your way. Feels so good to give. =)
*hugs*deb