Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More letters to share

Sorry I have been running late with posts, but now I am here and have lots to share. Letters of thanks have been arriving as well as a load of new beauties. So, let's get started shall we?
First, the letters.
Bethany house of Kentucky received our 10th dz.

Women's Resource of West Virginia received our 17th dozen:I love how she distributed the dolls.

New Day Shelter of Wisconsin received our 19th dozen:I know every donor feels the love when they read each letter. I hope you know how much I appreciate your continued support. Think of the women we have touched in only a few months. July will mark our first year anniversary. To date, I have three dozen to send off this week. That takes us to 22 dozen comfort dolls. WOW! Imagine almost 300 women smiling and being comforted by your hearts and hands. Amazing! Blessings to all.

No comments: