Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank you letter from MN shelter


I wanted to share this letter I just received from the shelter in MN which received the 37th dozen. They have a unique way of storing the Comfort Dolls from you until they are needed~~~~~


My name is Kathleen and I am the shelter manager at Some Place Safe, a domestic violence shelter in Fergus Falls MN.
We received the dolls last week and are delighted to have them in our shelter. They are a wonderful addition to our advocacy possibilities. They really will "spread smiles" to victims and advocates alike! We have a small tree in our offices and the dolls will inhabit the branches, until someone "needs" one. Thank you again.
Kathleen

1 comment:

Brenda Salzano said...

I always love to hear what they say in the letters. Thank you so much for posting them for all of us to see. I am just about ready to send a new batch soon to you. God Bless!

Brenda