Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Three more dolls from Jan Bartlett

These three dolls came giggling to my home from Jan Bartlett of NV. When I saw their fun fabrics and playful pattern with such cute feet, the giggling continued, only this time, from me. How sweet are these little ones? The smiles will be wide when these are received. Thank you once again Jan , for your continued support and for sponsoring yet another shipment. I love the Spring book mark and will think of your generous heart every time I see it.

I also thought I would mention Jan's blog which shares her insight and views on abuse which is worth educating ourselves about. Thanks Jan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Pat, those little dolls done by Jan are so cute. I feel really bad that I haven't gotten the one's I have cut out finished...Life sure gets in the way...no excuse. I have to say I was battered by two men (if you want to call them that) and thank God I wasn't killed, so I know how much these little dolls mean to women going thru much the same...
xx
Blessings to you for orginizing all this!!!
Bevie