Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Newest Comfort dolls...box full of love!





WOW!!!! Thank goodness Pam gave me a heads up on this box of comfort dolls I received last night. I almost fell over when the contents were revealed. Not 12, but 15 bundles of love from Pam's mom,Adria, plus 3 CQ Pam K Cat originals!!!!! 18 Comfort dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Each one is as gorgeous as the next. So many hours,so many stitches. Adria and Pam, you left me speechless! Thank you doesn't seem enough.

Each soft animal is wrapped in a tiny bead embellished "quiltlet". Adria, you rock!!!
Pam, I don't know how you continue to create such beautiful and detailed creatures so quickly. Your work is amazing and so are you my friend.

Please check out Pam's blog for better photos.

3 comments:

One Crabapple said...

oh my gosh ! how darling ! and so many !

HOW GENEROUS !

I love the new blog site for Comfort Dolls Pat

It looks great !

All of the wonderful work here....It is so cheering to come by for a visit and see what is new.

xo-S

One Crabapple said...

LOVE Linda F's little doll for the project inspiration up there in the corner too ! so sweeet !

Gail said...

All of the dolls are wonderful and what an out pouring of love. Having this blog just for this project is a really good idea.