Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thank you Sharon B


I know everyone in the stitching world knows of Sharon Boggins ,aka SharonB, who is famous for her wealth of knowledge on the subject. If it includes a needle and fiber, Sharon can add a twist to it,then teach you in a way you can understand. Her intrepid stitching methods has caught the eye of many. I know I am not alone when I say I am in awe of her work. Such texture and interesting form. I wanted to thank Sharon for helping spread the word of the Comfort Doll Project by posting on her blog.
I haven't had a lot of computer time this month but this morning I did find her wonderful entry informing her readers of the project she posted Aug 16th.
Thank you Sharon, I/We appreciate every mention. I am pleased to announce we are on the 8th dozen in just over two months. Awesome!

No comments: