Friday, September 21, 2007

Sixth and Seventh dozen awaiting homes


When they arrive, they arrive in groups!!! I am still in the process of finding homes for these two dozen dolls. Unfortunately I didn't get dolls made for these two dozen because of my upcoming show,but I will make up for that after Oct 20th I promise. Not only do we have the 6th and 7th dozen ready to go, we have 9 of the 8th dozen. My head is swirling!!!! You all are just amazing. The personal notes you send to me tell me you are really into this cause,and it is so unfortunate that this cause exists, but I must say, you are making a difference in women's lives. I spoke to a few of the shelter directors, and they are enjoying the smiles and happy tears from the women who receive one. Thank you so much for joining me in this heartwarming project. Love and blessings to each of you.

No comments: