Monday, March 31, 2008

Bella....by Melanie Willows

"Bella" was made by Melanie Willows (love that name) and she is petite and sweet.Her little poem which arrived with her reads,"With my arms closed I can protect my heart. In rose dress I can sit tall. In big purple boots I will withstand all. Isn't that a nice verse? I was going to photograph her cute little legs, but she was too modest. I can't blame her there :-). Thank you Melanie, she is a sweetie,and I know she will be well accepted and cared for.

1 comment:

Threads of Inspiration said...

Pat,
I found your blog and have some dolls I'd like to contribute to the Comfort Dolls project. Do you have a deadline for recieving them? I ask because most are half finished and need some beading done on them. They are simple goddess dolls. You can go to my etsy site to see if they are appropriate. www.threadsofinspiration.etsy.com
Susan