Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday morning tasks....



I am spending this Sunday morning printing the thank you notes for the first 50 women who have participated in the Comfort Doll Project.

I was a bit upset to discover my Print Shop program is not working and keeps freezing. I can't create the cards I wanted, but in WORD, I at least got to say what I wanted. Sorry about that.

I was so excited to find the perfect silver charm to show my appreciation a few weeks ago. I hope to find something just as unique for the next 50 donors.

I know it is unnecessary to send something and you know how I feel about each of you, but I just wanted to let you know how special you are and how your donations have really brought comfort to the recipients of domestic abuse. It is just a tiny token from my heart. I am waiting for 8 address confirmations,but all will be mailed on Tuesday because I don't think the post office is open tomorrow. I will be transporting them in my new and beautiful tote made by my dear friend Terri.
By the way, if you want a feminine tote like mine, she still has a few in her Etsy shop,and I must say they are very,very reasonably priced. I hope I didn't embarrass you Terri, but I love my tote and want other's to have a chance to own one too.

Again, I thank you for all of the wonderful dolls that have been sent to shelter's. You make hearts sing!

1 comment:

GraceBeading said...

Hi Pat,

I received your card with the adorable charm inside, I love it. It is such a wonderfully kind and generous gesture and while it certainly wasn't necessary on your part, it is very much appreciate on mine. Thank you so much for heading up this project.